Here you will find items about me – much of which was on my old Toddsplace website that had been around since the late 90s. A little about me:
- I am an IT Consultant with over 20 years in the field, in everything from development to IT support to management, mostly in the Microsoft technologies. I currently work for PSC Group, LLC, a great company with a super smart group of people providing technology solutions to solve complex business problems. I am proud to be part of that team.
- I married my love, Nancy, in 2001 and have raised 2 great children, Alex and Jennifer, and we have enjoyed years of family activities, canoeing, camping, jeeping, drag racing, and fishing trips to Canada, and we enjoy our lake house up in Antioch, IL on Fox Lake.
- I am a Freemason – a member of Elmhurst Lodge #941, and a founding member of a new lodge, Green Dragon Lodge #821, both of Elmhurst, IL. I was Master (president) of Elmhurst in 2009 and 2014.
- I am a member of the Board of Directors for Consecra Housing Network, a WONDERFUL organization with the mission to provide housing for low-income seniors and disabled persons. I am very proud and honored to be a part of that organization and help them in their mission.
- I play guitar in a cover band, Forget Hannah, averaging 30-40 shows per year, playing many venues around the Chicagoland area. We have several original songs running on local radio stations, played at the House of Blues Chicago in 2012, and play many festivals each year – come and see us! We also believe in sharing our talents with the world for the betterment of others, so we do several charity concerts each year. Some of those concerts have benefitted the Habitat for Humanity chapter at Elmhurst College, The Masonic Children’s Home in Lagrange, Great Lakes Labrador Rescue, Romeoville Flag Football League, Special Bikes for Special Kids, Marillac House Beacon of Hope, and the Associate Board of North Shore University Hospitals.
- I am an avid vehicle enthusiast, including high performance vehicles, jeeps and off-roading, and a member of the Two Rivers Jeep Club in Pike County, IL. My current vehicle stable is a 2012 Charger SuperBee SRT-8 and a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Nancy is driving a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport and a 1986 Chevrolet Corvette. Jennifer drives a lifted 2005 Jeep Liberty, and Alex drives a 2001 Grand Am GT 75th Anniversary edition.
Below are the links for my band, Forget Hannah
- Click here for pictures from our Jeep adventures!
- Click here for pictures from our trips to Eagle Lake in Ontario Canada
- Click here for pictures from our Wisconsin Dells canoe trips
- Click here for other family pictures, parents old pics, etc
- Click here for pictures from the St Matthew Grade School class of 84 reunions
- Click here for vehicle pictures